Let's Make Brownies!
● Chocolate 200g
● Butter 1/2 cup (115g)
● Egg 3 (medium sized)
● Vanilla Essence 1/2 tsp
● All purpose flour 1/2 cup
● Cocoa powder 1/4 cup
Preparation: Let’s make it!
1. Chocolate mix: Take a microwave
safe bowl, add the butter & chocolate.
Melt these in a microwave for 1 - 2
minutes. Make sure they are all nicely
2. Keep that aside for now.
3. Take a large bowl, add sugar and
then add the eggs one by one. Mix
well until soft and creamy.
4. Next, add the ‘chocolate mix’ and mix
well. Add the vanilla essence and mix.
Isn't it lots of fun already???
5. Finally, add the flour and cocoa
powder into one big bowl. Gently fold
the flour into the batter.
6. Now pour the batter into a baking
tray. Tap the tray gently against the
counter... I mean gently... Sprinkle
more chocolate on top. Don't be
greedy, we all love a little extra.
7. Once it is all baked, let it cool down
for some time.
8. Yes! Yes! You have made the perfect brownies. Enjoy, don’t forget to share
Ready in 20 - 30 minutes
Preheat to 180°c / 350°F
It is worth waiting for.